Quality Education of International Standards
CHINESE / MANDARIN TEACHERS REQUIRED (July 2014)
The Singapore International School (SIS) and its affiliated schools under the distinctive name SIS has eight campuses in Indonesia and is looking to expand within Indonesia and throughout S.E. Asia.
The focus of the SIS curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from early childhood to primary, secondary and pre-university levels. Examinations include the Cambridge IGCSE, A levels and IB Diploma
With current expansion plans within in Indonesia we are in need of:
CHINESE / MANDARIN TEACHERS (CM001)
The positions will be based in Jakarta and Semarang, Indonesia starting in July 2014. Each position requires at least five years experience in a similar role. Substantial experience of living and working in Asia will be highly regarded.
Key requirements for SIS teachers:
- Degree in your teaching field; Bachelor of Education, Graduate Diploma in Education or appropriate teacher license
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Ability to be flexible and results oriented
- Understanding and willingness to work with all school stakeholders
- Desire to actively participate in extracurricular activities, school development projects, community outreach programs and other school activities
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work within a team
All teachers are expected to be dynamic, proactive, confident and resourceful. Commitment to both the School’s vision and mission is a must.
In return we have a strong commitment to professional development, provide a clear career path in a rapidly expanding organization and offer extremely attractive packages for the right candidates.
If you have a proven track record in a suitable position and feel you can offer the qualities we are looking for please forward your CV and cover letter to: